We all want a safe house, but not everybody understands how to go about making their home safe and sound. There are just too many products available on the market, and with the advent of smart technologies like the Samsung SmartThings and Google’s Nest, the possibilities are almost endless.
So what must homeowner do? The best course of action is to understand what your home needs, before doing any research.
To help guide you in selecting the right one for your home, we have compiled a listing with best Smart Home Security Systems of 2018:
1. Nest Cam is a small gadget meant to deter would-be intruders from doing all the bad things intruders do. It features 24\/7 live video streaming on your phone or tablet, motion and sound alerts, night vision, digital zoom, two-way audio and easy setup. It also features one of the most reliable designs we have seen from a security cam, with a magnetic base, pivoting stand and an elegant appearance that is just plain cool.
2. Arlo Pro system comes along with a central receiver and one HD surveillance camera to cover your house from any angle you set it. The 100 percent wire-free system connects through Wi-Fi networks and allows for higher level of versatility when setting it up, so you do not have to wire the system throughout the wall. The camera itself takes super sharp HD video and may be placed outside or inside since the speaker is completely waterproof. The fast charging battery lasts a lot so that you can set it and forget, for at least a little while, and there is two-way audio via the telephone application which allows you listen to the sound the camera is picking up or talk back through to the other side.
3. Amazon’s Cloud Cam indoor alarm system is a fantastic choice for cleverly protecting the inside of your home. Full of features including 24\/7 monitoring, 1080 p Full HD video recording with night vision, two way audio via built-in microphone and speaker, and 24-hour video playback all standard right out of the box, Amazon’s move to home security is as functional as it is attractive.
4. If you are searching for a good, versatile surveillance camera on a spending budget, Vimtag P1 security camera is the best bet. Vimtag P1 offers HD video recording, 4x digital zoom, remote live streaming, two-way voice, motion detection and night vision. Which suggests it might be used for home and business security, baby monitoring, pet watching, nanny check-ins and more.
5. ISmartAlarm uses a modular approach to home security, like Samsung SmartThings. The system features a wide range of switches, sensors, cameras and remote tags that may be bundled together or purchased separately according to your needs. The system as a whole is self-monitored and self-controlled, and that is perhaps its greatest strength and its greatest weakness. It is easy to set up and needed if you desire an extensive home-wide alarm system.
There are more types of security systems, we named a few, but if you truly want to find out more and select what’s best for you, we may help with the best advice based on your needs.
We provide SAME DAY INSTALLATIONS for smart home security systems. All you have to do is contact us through the contact form here – GET FREE QUOTATION.
Or simply call us anytime at this numbers:
Not interested? Maybe your friends are. Share this article!